Four words...NO MORE FREE TIME!!! lol I usually take two classes at a time so that on top of my full time job pretty much consumes all of my time. The only other thing I make sure to make time for is fitness. With the weight lifting program I'm on now I only lift three times a week so that takes up a lot less time than most of my programs where I lift 5 to 6 times a week.
I'm at a point in my life right now though where I can commit all of my time to my job and school. I'm in the Marine Corps so I don't have to worry about job security, I'm single, don't have any kids and don't have to worry about housing. I don't even have to worry about cleaning or cooking most of the time. As a Marine Security Guard I live all over the world in random countries (which would explain why I'm in Cuba right now) and we can afford luxuries that would be too expensive in many places around the world. So the other Marines and I here in Havana have 4 drivers, a cook, a gardener and a maid. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to go back to the real world!! hahaha
-Nick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I find your work activities as USMC very interesting and the fact that you are in Cuba and living the way you describe it makes it more interesting. I am sure you know that common citizens in Cuba don't live the way you, so consider yourself lucky. I live in Spain so if you come by let me know. I grew up in San Francisco and I didn't let Uncle Sam send me to the Army.
ReplyDeleteWow! You make me want to join up too! LOL In my house I am the maid, cook, gardener and driver! hehehe
ReplyDeleteHaha, well maybe we should just hire you to come down here then Katie!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do in Spain?
ReplyDeleteWow! I went in to the wrong profession.
ReplyDelete